- Our Team
- Why choose us?
- Our Services
- Exotic Pets
- Small Mammals
- Other Exotic species
- Pet Health
- Contact us
PHONE: 01202 499 622 1a Stony Lane, Christchurch, BH23 7LQ
Our economy is still suffering, yet life in general is becoming more expensive, veterinary care included. At Magnolia House Veterinary Clinic, we appreciate that you want to do the best you can for your family pets, but that costs can sometimes be an issue.
Although we keep our prices as reasonable as we can, we understand that our clients may still need some extra help with their vet bills from time to time. This is why we offer some ongoing FREE services, as well as run monthly special offers, so check this page frequently to see what's new!
JUNE 2015 IS PET MICROCHIPPING MONTH.
FREE Microchip with every dog and cat vaccination.
Regular every day offers
- reduced recheck consult fees for clients on long term prescription medications
- reduced fees for follow-up exams
- reduced fees for senior citizens
- free new pet health checks/exams (puppies, kittens, bunnies, newly rehomed pets)
- free health check/exam before a neuter
- free health check for purposes of buying flea/worm products if your pet has not been seen in the last 12 months
- free dental checks
- free weight checks
- free weight loss advice/weight loss plans
Please note that we provide these free checks as a courtesy to our clients - it is not appropriate to book a free check as a means of having your pet examined for a separate problem - if your pet needs to be seen for other problems than our regular consultation fee applies.